• A distinctive geographical location in the Bahcesehir area, which administratively belongs to the Avcilar region in the European section of Istanbul.
• The proximity of the project to Highway 5E, which is 5 km away.
• 30 km separating the project from Istanbul’s third airport.
• The most important Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, at 40 km.
• The project is characterized by its modern architectural design and the presence of green spaces and beautiful water bodies, which enables residents to enjoy the beauty of nature.
• The presence of international schools that provide education in the Arabic language in areas close to the project.
• Mall of Istanbul, the most famous mall in Istanbul, near the project.
• A group of universities around the project, such as Bahcesehir University.
Detailed information about the project
• Project land area: 95,000 square meters.
Green spaces constitute 83% of the project area.
• Number of shops: 40 shops.
• Types of apartments: 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1 and 4 + 1.
• Number of apartments: 1431 apartments.
• Number of towers: 10 towers of different heights.
Avcilar is distinguished by its location close to vital areas, and moderate real estate prices in it, especially since the studied investment within the new real estate that corresponds to the specific construction conditions for this area can provide a suitable investment environment.
In addition, the presence of the project on the corridor of the new Istanbul Water Canal project, will provide real estate in all its forms in the project in particular, and real estate throughout the region, a great investment opportunity. Therefore, there is a great demand from investors and businessmen to invest and buy real estate in this region.
Report on the project area
The population of Avcilar district in Istanbul is about 448,882 people, and with the large number of residential complexes and investment opportunities, this number can be expected to increase in this region, due to the high turnout witnessed by the region from investors and those who want to own.
The number of males reached 225,530 persons, representing 50.24% of the population, while the number of women reached approximately 223,352 women, or 49.76% of the total population.
The demographics of the area:
In the demographics of Avcilar region, people between the ages of 20 and 40 years constitute the largest percentage in this region, at a rate of 34.91%, while people who are under twenty years of age come in second place at 36.23%, and the percentage of people who are old age in Last place, as their percentage. 11.97% of the total population.
Civil status of the region:
The percentage of married people in Avcilar district reached 44.49% of the general rate, which shows the civil status of the region, and thus it occupies the largest percentage, while the percentage of single people comes 20.72%, and the percentage of other people who are divorced and widowed is the weakest rate, at about 8%.
Educational status of the district:
We will clarify the educational status of Avcilar through the following numbers:
• Students in the primary school, 81,702 students.
• Students in the middle school are 45,490 students.
• Students at the secondary level, 89,503 students.
• 57,359 undergraduate students.
• Students at the postgraduate level 8,058 students.
Real estate in the region:
The prices of apartments for sale increased by 4% last month in the Avcilar market for residential real estate, this increase reached 14.4% compared to the past three years, and the average price per square meter in this area was approximately 2786 Turkish liras.
According to the real estate index for the region for the year 2020, the average price of a house with an area of 100 square meters, purchased in Avcilar area, was between 208.934 TL and 348.200 TL.