• The project is located in the Başakşehir area, which is located in the European section of Istanbul.
• The project is distinguished by its unique location, which is located near the new city square, which was planned to be the center of Başakşehir.
• 5 minutes from the main highway E5 in Istanbul.
• The presence of a metro line, which is the metro line connecting Basaksehir – Kirazli, and between Kirazli – Olympiad Koy.
• Botanik Park is close to the project.
• Establishing a tram line near the project, which raises the investment value of the project.
• 4 km separates the project from the Ataturk Olympic Stadium.
• The project is 12 minutes away from Istanbul’s new airport.
• Mall of Istanbul is just minutes away.
• Ibn Khaldun Private University, which includes the Faculties of Law, Islamic Sciences, Humanities, Education and Communication, within walking distance from the project.
• One minute separates the project from the largest medical city in Europe.
• International schools providing education in the Arabic language, in areas close to the project, such as Al-Aqsa International Schools in Başakşehir.
• Project area: 21,000 square meters.
• The project consists of: 6 residential towers.
• Number of apartments: 145 apartments.
Green areas constitute 60%.
Information about the project
There are expectations from experts and specialists in the real estate market in Istanbul that real estate prices will rise in the Başakşehir area, especially after the completion of the metro line project, which will form the link between the project and many other central areas in the city.
The construction of huge projects such as the Istanbul Canal, and other high-quality real estate projects in this region, in addition to the presence of vast green spaces and the great tranquility of Başakşehir, was a major reason for investors’ preference for this area.
Report on the project area
The total number of residents in Başakşehir was approximately 460,259. This indicates the population density enjoyed by this area of Istanbul.
As for the demographics of this region, they are as follows:
The number of males: 232,277 and the general ratio: 50,47% of the total population in the region.
Female population: 227.982 and percentage: 49.53% of the total population in the area.
Civil status of the region:
Married persons in the Bashkşehir district constitute the largest number among the population in terms of civil status in the region, with a number of 829.197 people, and a rate of 42.98% of the general population.
While the number of single people reached 88,359, or 19.20% of the general average, while the number of divorced and widowed persons reached 18,000, or 4% of the total population.
Educational status of the district:
The groups are distributed according to education in the Başakşehir region according to proportions
1. In the primary stage, 75,274 students.
2. In the middle stage, 36,976 students.
3. 75,388 students in the secondary stage.
4. At the university level there are 61,390 students.
5. 11,583 students are enrolled in the master’s degree.
6. At the doctoral level, 1379 students.
When looking at these figures in percentages, we find that primary, intermediate and secondary students are among the majority of students in the region, as their percentage reaches 66.07% of the general average for students.
Undergraduates constitute 20.79% of the total student rate, while the graduate student rate is 13.14%.
Real estate in the area
In the real estate market of Başakşehir, the price of apartments for sale increased by 4% in the last month. The rate of increase was 37.4% compared to the past three years.
According to the real estate index for this area in the year 2020, the average price per square meter in the Başakşehir area is 5.113 Turkish liras, and the average price of a 100 square meter apartment was between 383.450 Turkish liras and 639.100 Turkish liras.